- Reference: RBP2028
- Year: 1980
- Length: 39ft 11.88m
Professionally built as a WA Cray boat and used commercially in the west before becoming an east coast spanner crabber. Renown West coaster hull built tough as nails and great offshore. Double diagonal ply hull over hardwood frames. Full engine re-build just 300 hrs ago cost $16,000. Updated electronics. Economical offshore boat can cruise at 8 knots at just 14 litres per hr.
A forty footer under 50 thousand with a rebuilt engine! An ideal offshore fishing boat for the boys or extend the main cabin for a lot more room and a cheap cruiser.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo 270 hp 6 cyclinder 300 hrs since rebuild (approx.)
- Good electronics, Sitex GPS, near new AP4 autopilot, radar, sounder, VHF
- Huge deck box with eutectic refrigeration, about 1 cubic metre of fridge and half that again in freezer.
- Massive deck space.
- Cheap! Under 50k to sell cheap
- Inspections by appointment please
- Located Cleveland Brisbane