- Reference: RBS649
- Year: 1999
- Length: 11.59m 38ft
Sayer 38 Performance Cruising Yacht
“Belle” is a well known Brisbane based yacht, designed by John Sayer and built by the Steenland's, renown for superior professional construction. She won the Brisbane to Gladstone beating larger and longer race vessels before becoming a performance cruiser.
This is a boat for people who love to sail. She performs exceptionally on all points of sail, far superior to a production boat, with great comfort. Belle is also built tough as nails and is presented in excellent condition.
Yes, she can be raced, would be ideal for two-handed, long distance events where here pedigree has excelled in the past, will give the local club fleets a hurry up and beat many boats a lot bigger even most serious racing vessels. But she is perfect for the cruising couple who want to be able to sail well in all conditions and make fast safe and comfortable passages.
This is a high-quality boat with superior performance, beautifully maintained, at an exceptional price.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
• Superior construction, performance and sailing ability, superior to production vessels
• Epoxy composite – no long term osmosis issues
• Impeccable presentation, high-quality vessel
• Excellent rig and sails, standing rigging just replaced 2019
• Saildrive engine beautifully presented, Austral propellor
• Unique interior layout, ideal for the cruising couple
• Hardtop over the cockpit, with side curtains
• Great galley located amidships, premium Iceer refrigeration, Broadwater stove, and oven
• Raymarine electronics
• North Sails
• Premium dinghy
• John Sayer design, professional build
• Inspections by appointment, please
• Located Brisbane