- Reference: RBP2042
- Year: 1994
- Length: 33ft 10.5m
Price Reduced for Quick Sale
Riviera 3300 Flybridge Cruiser
A very nice example of this popular family cruiser. Generous, spacious saloon, cockpit and accommodation and a soft riding capable hull – powered by the reliable and economical Cummins 210 shaft drive diesels. This vessel is in above average condition and has been well maintained and improved by caring owners.
Electronics have been significantly upgraded by the addition of two new Lowrance HDS 12 inch displays for GPS and sounder. Covers and clears are near new.
A quality boat and a rare find in this condition. Located Brisbane.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Cummins 6BTA5.9 210hp shaft drive 1265 hrs
- Spacious well appointed saloon
- Upgraded electronics, Two Lowrance HDS 12 displays with GPS and sounder, Lowrance and GME VHF radios, Autohelm ST5000 autopilot
- 1120 litres fuel 310 water in stainless tanks
- Full galley, plenty of bench and storage space, Techna gas stove with oven and grill, front opening Engel fridge in galley, another top loading 12v fridge in cockpit
- Honda 1eui portable generator
- Flybidge bimini and enclosed with near new clears, rear Euro awning and cockpit extension
- Window shades and curtains
- Muir Cougar electric windlass, 50m chain and larger near new anchor
- Swim platform with boarding ladder, baitboard and premium hooded gas BBQ
- Hypalux 2.4m tender with 3hp outboard
- Walkaround island main bed in forward cabin
- Near new batteries, Xantrax battery monitor and charger, electrolysis blocker
- 1994 launch Hull #60
- Inspections by appointment please