- Reference: RBP1974
- Year: 1988
- Length: 40 Ft
Ranger 40 aft cabin motor cruiser
Ideal coastal cruiser or live aboard vessel. Hand laid fibreglass hull with twin Volvo 165 diesels for long range and economy. Big saloon, double side access doors, island master rear cabin with ensuite and separate guests forward cabin. Comprehensive galley, good suite of electronics. Huge aft deck entertainment area, under cover and fully enclosed. Equally spacious flybridge area. Good tender. Very good ground tackle. A serious cruisng boat or a comfortable live aboard vessel. Well maintained and serviced by knowledgeable and experienced owner.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Aft cabin layout, huge island master cabin
- Large entertainment area above
- Forward guests cabin with separate bathroom
- U shaped lower galley with large 2 door fridge, electric cooking, generous benchspace and storage
- Spacious saloon, parquetry floors, quality headliner, loose lounge chairs, delightful ambience
- 2 side access doors and opening windows
- Well equipped dual helms. Lower helm has Raymarine GPS, sounder, radios including HF SSB, VHF and 27 mhz, upper station also has autopilot and Lowrance HDS GPS system
- Good engineroom access to TAMD 40B 165 hp straight six Volvo diesels, Onan 7 kva genset.
- Excellent economy at 15 l/hr for 7.5 kts, long range tanks and stainless steel water tanks
- 2 toilets and bathrooms, holding tank system.
- Bimini to flybridge, full clears, mostly new, rear deck awning fully enclosed rear deck area.
- Laid beech decks
- Electric windlass with serious anchoring gear - approx 80lb Delta plus Danforth backup
- Sovereign Gas BBQ
- Good service history, cooling system overhauled recently
- Ready to cruise anywhere now
- Call for detailed inventory or to make appointment to inspect
- Located Scarborough, Queensland.
- Inspections by appointment please
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.