- Reference: RBP2062
- Year: 1989
- Length: 35ft 10.6m
Ranger 35 aft cabin Motor Cruiser
A high quality example of these popular bay and coastal cruisers. With an excellent layout for a couple or family cruising, Volvo reliability and economy and a spacious interior, these aft cabin cruisers are highly sought after. The aft cabin is huge, with Queen sized master bed and private en suite. Above is the rear deck with direct access to the swim platform and walk around side decks.
There are two other cabins forward and a separate bathroom keeping the kids or guests away from the owners retreat aft. Between is a fully equipped galley, lower helm station and dinette.
Her experienced owners have lavished this vessel with attention and numerous upgrades in recent times. The vessel has been upgraded with significant improvements notable a full interior reline. This has modernized and refreshed the interior which now presents as that of a much newer boat. This vessel is a cut above all other Ranger 35’s currently on the market – if you want quality then you should inspect.
The recent improvements and remedial works include;
New solar panels, wiring, regulator and battery monitoring systems
New Victron 230V MultiPlus 12/3000/120-16 230v Charger/Inverter
Internal re-fit including re-lining of all 3 cabins and water closets, including new mattresses and light fittings
New water tanks
New 8mm anchor chain and 50 pound plough anchor
Re-fit of both bathrooms including 2 x New Marine Toilets
New external deck carpets fitted
New clears and External Canvas covers around aft deck and flybridge
Shafts withdrawn, checked and re-fitted, propellers balanced
Hull penetrations below waterline replaced where necessary including hoses and clamps
Below waterline has been abrasive blasted, epoxy faired and replacement antifoul coating system applied in May 2019
Cabin windows re-bedded and checked
New S/S BBQ
New EPIRB in late 2019.
2 x mounted Televisions
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo TAMD41 shaft drive diesels
- Aqua Volt 8 kva generator
- Good service history including coolers for main engines and genset
- Walk around side decks
- Navan Tracker 5505 GPS, Navman 950, GME GX600 VHF, TMQ AP3 Autopilot dual station
- Hydraulic steering dual helms
- Bimini to flybridge, hardtop over cockpit, good covers and clears including full wrap around camping covers, Breezeway shade covers to saloon
- Muir vertical electric windlass, good anchor and all chain rode
- Victron inverter/charger near new
- 2 by LCD TV’s near new
- Convection oven, microwave, dual bowl stainless sinks, two by 12 v Novacool fridges,
- Loads of bench and storage space
- Steerable spotlight on brow
- Located Raby Bay Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment please.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.