- Reference: RBP2059
- Year: 2002
- Length: 38ft 11.5m
Powercat 3800 Flybridge
A rare opportunity. Powercats are renown for solid build, excellent ride and handling. Not a lot of these 3800’s were built, the biggest in the range, with loads of space and the same performance for which the company was known.
This vessel has been repowered with Suzuki 300hp four strokes for even better performance and economy. 22 knots cruise and near 40 flat out is amazing for a 38 footer with two double cabins, a generous saloon, separate bathroom and a large cockpit. Upstairs is a huge flybridge area.
The vessel is very well appointed and has been professionally cared for so presents well. A big family Powercat with late model
engines. Located Brisbane.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
• Suzuki 300hp outboards just 77 hrs, electronic controls
• Late model electronics, Humminbird Helix 12 system
• New Polycraft 3m tender and 9.9 Tohatsu on custom davits designed for outboard powered boats
• 760 litres of fuel for extended range
• Saniloo toilet system
• Good ground tackle, Maxwell winch also late model
• Seastar hydraulic steering from flybridge helm
• Exc battery setup, 2 banks of 240 AH 6 volts house batteries and 2 start, charger and solar panels
• Magma premium BBQ
• Quality bimini to flybridge with premium 3 wat camping covers to cockpit
• 2 double cabins forward plus convertible dinette
• Excellent rough water ability
• Powercat built, so tough as nails.
• Inspections by appointment please.