- Reference: RBP2001
- Year: 1987
- Length: 10m 32.9 ft
Markline 1000 Flybridge Cruiser
Robust, economical New Zealand built flybridge cruiser.
Solid construction and renown build quality. High sided, safe and dry ride. Big cockpit, saloon and galley. Main double berth cabin with 2 convertible doubles in the saloon.
Very economical 165hp Volvo 6 cylinder diesels. Owners records show under 10 litres per hr at 8.5 knots but vessel can do 15 knots also. 700 litres fuel give excellent range.
The owner has recently undertaken a range of upgrades to equipment including 2 new batteries new covers, shade covers, curtains, hot water cistern, eutectic refrigeration system, chargers, flooring, seacocks, toilet and holding tank, cables, stainless steel safety rails on flybridge, flybridge covers and has overhauled completely the sterndrive units and both oil and water heat exchangers.
An above average boat, Stored in Fabdock which is available at extra cost.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo 165 diesels 1060 hrs
- Bow thruster
- Fabdock (available at extra cost (not included in sale price of boat)
- Large swim platform
- Fibreglass bottom RIB tender with 5 hp Mariner
- Large high sided cockpit with hard roof over and full shade covers around
- Stainless tanks, 700 fuel, 280 water
- New toilet system with holding tank
- Main double cabin
- Large bathroom, new HWS and electric toilet
- 2 chargers plus small inverter
- Eutectic fridge and freezer
- Horizon gas stove cooktop and grill
- Located Raby Bay, Queensland
- Inspections by appointment please