- Reference: RBP2011
- Year: 1989
- Length: 13.11m 43 ft
Mariner 4300 Flybridge Cruiser
Still one of the best hulls going around. Tough as nails, great sea boat with excellent sea kindly ride and handling and built to last. Two cabins and two bathrooms with the master midships to the starboard side. Full galley, spacious saloon, dual helm stations with electronic controls.
Well maintained with good service history. Powered by 6-71T Detroits, an engine in service in huge numbers around the world and highly regarded by master Surveyor David Pascoe. Only 2000 hrs which is nothing for these engines known for their longevity.
Not to be confused with some of the older, cheaper ones around ! This is one of the last built, is much later model with superior engineering, very good service history and significant upgrades in the last 2 years including new bow thruster, electronics, headliners, batteries, swim platform, rebuilt genset, new windlass motor, underwater lights, blinds and more. A superior example of these fine craft.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Detroit 6-71T main engines just 2000hrs.
- Onan genset 6kva
- Lunaire Air conditioned
- Bow thruster, Sidepower new 2017
- Boat leveler trim tabs
- Side master bedroom, forward cabin with four bunks
- 2000 litres fuel, 1000 litres water
- Electric windlass, good ground tackle, Muir auto anchor monitor. New windlass motor
- Upgraded electronics, Garmin 7412 and Northstar GPS, Coursemaster autopilot, Garmin HD radar, 27 and VHF radios.
- Premium RIB tender with Yamaha outboard on Davco electric davit
- Hydraulic steering
- Samsung TV LCD, Sony and Clarion sound systems, Blaupunkt speakers
- Utec galley and cockpit fridges and Utec icemaker in saloon
- Large spacious galley, huge storage underfloor, lots bench space, 4 hob electric cooktop, Microwave
- 2 bathrooms, electric toilets to large holding tank
- Located Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment please