- Reference: RBP2041
- Year: 1989
- Length: 34ft 10.36m
Mariner 3400 Flybridge Cruiser
An above average example of these popular family cruisers, so says the surveyor in April this year. Superior presentation standard, a very tidy vessel inside and out.
Renown Mariner build quality, ride and presentation plus a history of quality care and upgrades by this and previous owners. A 2 cabin layout with generous saloon, fully galley, double berth forward and second cabin with twin bunks. An excellent swim platform setup with rear rail carries the tender and outboard, baitboard and premium BBQ. A transom door access the aft cockpit.
Engines have been recently serviced and had major service with new manifolds and risers earlier this year.
A quality example available for inspection Brisbane.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Above average condition inside and out, superior presentation
- Mercruiser 350 shaft drive engines
- New manifolds and risers
- Stainless steel fuel and water tanks
- Alloy tender with outboard, stern rails, BBQ and baitboard
- Swim platform
- Good covers and clears
- Lowrance HDS GPS system plus Cobra VHF
- Dual helm stations
- Excellent electrical installation
- Upgraded batteries (5)
- Above average survey report April 2019
- 2 cabin layout
- Renown Mariner build quality, ride and handling
- Inspections by appointment please