- Reference: RBP2032
- Year: 2001
- Length: 37ft 11.35m
Integrity 37 Flybridge Cruiser
Fantastic design!. An ideal family cruiser. A shaft drive twin engine diesel cruiser that can cruise comfortably at 10-20 knots, with excellent economy at either. 18-20 kots is just 60 litres per hour, that’s half a Riviera of the same size.
3 generous cabins to accommodate the family. A forward island double, a midships athwartships double and a third cabin with twin bunks, and if you need more a convertible dinette.
The saloon is spacious, light and well ventilated and lies adjacent the lowered starboard side galley. An innovative design that provides a 3 hob cooktop, grill and oven adjacent both the saloon and cockpit, with loads of bench space and storage room.
The cockpit has fixed seating, a full length fibreglass hardtop and can be fully enclosed in inclement weather, There are two transom doors to access the swim platform.
A big volume boat with excellent performance at a great price.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Late model Yanmar 4LHA shaft drive diesels just 455 hrs
- 60 litres per hr at 18-20 knots, 24 max
- 3 cabins, forward Island double, midships master double cabin and 3rd cabin with 2 bunks.
- Galley below a adjacent saloon, compact and very efficient with 3 hob gas cooktop, grill and oven, front opening fridge, lots of bench and storage space
- Enclosed cockpit, hardtop over, full side curtains and cockpit seating
- Twin transom doors to swim platform
- Large bathroom with separate shower stall
- Generous flybridge, bimini
- Electric windlass with good ground tackle
- Inspections by appointment please
- Located Cleveland Brisbane