- Reference: RBP2051
- Year: 1984
- Length: 36ft 11.6m
Fleming 36 Timber Cruiser “Bay Belle”
Another excellent example of the craftsmanship of master boat builder Fred Fleming. Renown for superior construction and materials, very few are offered for sale, even less at this size of 36 feet LOA. Bay Belle is a purpose built recreational cruiser, with a sedan layout (no flybridge), rear cockpit, walk around side decks, raised forward bridgedeck, with mast and steadying sails that provide a boom crane to store the tender on the rooftop.
All Flemings are robustly built, Bay Belle of Spotted Gum inch and a quarter hardwood planks with substantial frames. The deck and superstructure is glassed over. She has very pleasing lines like all Flemings and an easily driven sea worthy hull.
Bay Belle was originally fitted with a Ford diesel but in recent times has been professionally re-powered with a John Deere 4 cylinder 150 hp diesel which provides excellent reliability and economy. The new engine has done just 113 hours.
The vessel has a generous cockpit with central eutectic freezer, large saloon with full galley and panoramic windows and on the lower level a sleeping cabin and bathroom. The tender is roof stored and is a fibreglass bottom RIB.
Bay Belle is a robustly built coastal or bay cruiser that will give her new owners many years of reliable service.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- John Deere 4045TFM50 Main engine, Diesel shaft drive
- 700 litres of fuel for significant range
- 700 litres of water in stainless steel tanks
- Hydraulic steering
- Walk around side decks
- Rear cockpit with swim platform
- Full length hardtop for cockpit cover plus full side curtains for weather protection
- 8 knots cruise speed
- 12v vertical bronze windlass, 90m chain plus 45lb plough anchor
- AAB RIB roof mounted fiberglass bottom with Johnson outboard and book crane for launching
- Mast and steadying sails
- Quality battery system, 20 AH charger
- Heat exchanger and 240v hot water system
- Toilet compartment with electric toilet and shower
- 50 litres holding tank
- Furuno GPS system GPS1850, Royal depth sounder RV670E, Furuno 24 mile raster scan radar and Coursemaster Autopilot (needs sensor repair or adjust)
- Located Brisbane
- All Inspections by appointment please.