- Reference: RBP2045
- Year: 1970
- Length: 43'6"
Fred Fleming 43 ft Motor Cruiser “Caribou”
A rare opportunity. Fred Fleming cruisers are renown for superior design and build quality. The delightful “Caribou” is now offered for sale, one of Freds best.
With beautiful lines, a history of caring owners who have maintained her to the highest standards, twin Gardner 6LW diesels and a hull crafted with full Turpentine below water line and Crows Ash above, she is a classy vessel that will stand the test of time. Gardners have a reputation of lasting forever and Turpentine is rot and worm resistant. Despite being constructed in 1974 this lovely boat has required no attention or work to her hull since and still presents in excellent condition.
A beautiful cruiser.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Gardner 6LW diesels 90 hp each, keel cooled, shaft drive
- 8 knots cruiser at 1000 rpm, love those Gardners! 3 gallons per hour total fuel at cruise
- 2100 litres fuel and 1400 litres of water give huge range with twin engine dependability
- Yanmar auxilaury engine
- Twin trunk berths, 4 bunks forward plus pilot berth in saloon
- Lower level galley is extremely spacious and well appointed. Lots of bench and storage space. New domestic 4 burner gas range, large eutectic fridge and freezer
- 24v capstain windlass with 85mm chain and 60lb anchor
- 1000 AH of batteries in house system 2500 w inverter (will run aircon from 12v)
- Lowrance GPS, sounder, TMQ pilot, Codan HF transceiver
- 2 near new aircon units
- 3m aluminium Horizon tender with 4 hp Merc on davits
- Engine serviced every 6 mths, antifoul 2019.
- Located Brisbane River
- All Inspections by appointment please