- Reference: RBP2064
- Year: 2008
- Length: 26 Feet
Deep V 260 Flybridge Cruiser
An excellent example of these highly capable sports fishing and family cruisers. Rumbler has been very well maintained and has undergone a significant upgrade of engine and equipment.
Most of these or the similar Black Watch 26 are petrol powered. This vessel has been repowered with a Volvo D4-260 diesel and the compatible DPH drive, the optimum combination for this vessel for speed, offshore capability and economy. The D4 has significantly more torque and far better fuel use.
These are highly capable, both for offshore game or sports fishing or family cruising. This vessel has taken the family 250 miles up the Qld coast on numerous occasions to the Bunker Group, aided by the extra range afforded by the diesel engine economy.
Other upgrades include:
- New stainless propellors for the duoprop drive
- Colour LCD instrument panel
- New house and start batteries 2019 and 2020
- New Isotherm fridge 2018
- Garmin 5012 GPS and sounder with touch screen and both 1kw and 600w transducers
- Rocna 15kg anchor and 52m chain
- New Magma gas BBQ
- Breezeway shade covers
- New premium helm chairs and slides 2020
- New Victron charger
- New Powerplus charger
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo D4-260 engine and DPH drive all just 780 hrs
- Excellent service history, recent major service completed including cooling system
- Stored in Sea pen (available at extra cost)
- Quality covers and clears
- New new electric toilet with holding tank
- Horizon VHF/AIS with Command mike to cockpit
- Tiger marine tender with 3.3 Mercury outboard
- 450 litres fuel and 135 litres water
- Separate toilet/shower compartment
- Generous cockpit with underfloor kill tanks or storage lockers
- Swim platform
- Muir 12v bidirectional windlass with premium ground tackle
- Lewmar bow thruster
- Custom rod racks
- Reelax game poles
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion stereo system
- 2008 Liferaft last repacked 2015 (out of service)
- Recent insurance survey report
- Inspections by appointment please.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view. We are open Monday to Friday with all inspections by prior appointment. Please call to make a time or to receive a detailed inventory and other information.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.