- Reference: RBP2037
- Year: 1988
- Length: 35ft 11.5m
Cuddles Resort 35 Displacement Flybridge Cruiser
An excellent one owner version of these popular family cruisers. Yes, purchased new in 1988 and one owner since then. Very well maintained and with very little use, Tingira presents extremely well.
Her main engine has been upgraded with a new Yanmar 75 shaft drive diesel that has now done just 120 hours. Covers and clears were replaced last year.
The Resort 35 is a fabulous design that gives 3 cabins with 2 doubles and 4 singles with 2 bathrooms in just 35 feet of overall length PLUS a spacious saloon with full galley and a deep safe cockpit with hardtop that can be fully enclosed. A great design for economical family boating.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Yanmar 75 shaft drive diesel just 120 hours
- 400 litres fuel
- 900 litres water !!
- Central protective keel
- Large flybridge area
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Deep safe cockpit with rear transom door, hinged outwards
- Hardtop over cockpit, fully encloseable
- Flybridge Bimini
- Main side double berth with private en suite toilet
- V berth 4 single bunks
- Mid ship double berth
- Second bathroom with shower and toilet to holding tank
- Maxwell electric windlass and 18kg plough anchor
- Good electrics, batteries 2016, 2 by deep cycle house, 1 start, heart 3 stage charger, 1000w inverter and 1500w inverter
- 80w solar
- Dual helm stations
- 2 by Seiwa GPS plotters, Coursemaster autopilot, Navman sounder, GME radios
- SMEC 4 br gas cooktop with oven and grill
- Both fridge and freezer under cockpit seats
- Zodiac liferaft ( well out of service)
- Safety gear, recent service
- Located Raby Bay Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment please