- Reference: RBS640
- Year: 1980
- Length: 13m 43 ft
Cliffhanger Nicol 42 Trimaran
Price slashed. Now being sold as is where is on hardstand Brisbane! Under 50k for a 42 ft trimaran.
A piece of Australian multihull history. Kevlar epoxy construction. Cliffhanger is a fast boat that raced successfully for years and has also been cruised extensively. A big boat at a small price. Recently had a lot of work undertaken including replacement of the engine with a later model second hand unit. Might be old but has undergone several renovations over the years and still in surprisingly good condition thanks to the quality of the original build. On hardstand for ease of access and inspection.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Kevlar epoxy construction
- Alloy spars, SS rigging, wire last replaced 2008 but little used vessel
- Aft cabin layout, centre cockpit
- Volvo MD2030 diesel shaft drive engine
- Muir windlass
- Various wind and other instruments all working
- Smev 2 br gas stove not connected
- Safety gear
- Sail inventory. Mainsail, #1 and #2 Doyle, Sym spinnaker, Assym Spinnaker and MPS
- 2 headsail furlers
- Self tailing winches
- Inflatable tender
- Rear double cabin (small but functional), plus convertible double in saloon and singles
- Epoxy resin construction so no osmosis issues
- And more call for full inventory
- Located Redand Bay Brisbane.
- All inspections by appointment please