- Reference: RBP2029
- Year: 1997
- Length: 12.5m
Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge
The Bayliner 3988 is a large volume family cruiser from one of the worlds biggest manufacturers. The factory that built these is highly regarded, later building them under the Meridian name.
They are a robust vessel, Cummins powered for speed and efficiency. There are dual helm stations, a deep safe cockpit with transom door, Westerbeke 8kva genset and airconditioning throughout.
The 3988 has generous space everywhere! The saloon is huge and adjoins the mid mounted galley with its large bench and storage space, 4 hob electric cooker, grill and oven, with front opening fridge and freezer. There are two double cabins and two bathrooms, all large. The master cabin has a walk around island main bed. The bathroom shower is in a separate stall from the toilet and vanity.
The engine room has dual access, with the main access through a door from the cockpit, a lot easier than through the floor or crawl spaces as found in most other similar sized craft.
This vessel has had one owner for over 10 years and has served his family well. The 3988 is an ideal bay or coastal cruiser capable of cruising our coast in comfort.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Cummins 315 shaft drive diesels, 1270 hrs only
- Westerbeke 8kva genset
- 2 double cabins and two bathrooms
- 1000 litres fuel, 300 litres water
- Full Furuno Navnet suite of electronics including 2 by GPS, sounder, radar, autopilot, 11 inch display, plus VHF radio
- Master cabin with walk around island bed, plus side double cabin
- 2 bathrooms
- Comprehensive galley with lots of bench and cupboard space, 4 hob electric cooktop, oven and grill, 2 bowl sink, front opening fridge and freezer
- Hydraulic steering, 2 stations flybridge and lower station.
- Deep, safe cockpit with transom door ad swim platform
- Sirocco inflatable tender with near new 15hp Yamaha outboard
- Inspections by appointment please
- Recent survey for insurance available
- Locate Manly Brisbane.