- Reference: RBP1989
- Year: 1984
- Length: 33ft 10m
All Seasons 33 Motor Cruiser
Similar in style and design to a Clipper 34 or an Island Gypsy 34 but built in Australia not Taiwan. A beamy, robust and solidly built Bay or Coastal cruiser. A large functional aft cockpit layout. The generous beam makes for huge interior room plus less roll at anchor or underway.
Powered by the ever reliable Ford 2715 shaft drive diesel. Has had fuel and water tanks replaced in recent years. 4 single berths are situated in the forward cabin, plus a convertible dinette. The galley is as big as you will find in a 33 footer with domestic gas range and lots of storage and bench space. Interior fit out is in solid timbers. Fabric upholstery is useable but getting near replacement.
The flybridge is basically equipped but offers very good visibility. There are walk around decks for foredeck access.
Solid and ready to cruise, please call for full inventory and more photos.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Ford 2715E shaft drive diesel engine
- Launched 1984
- Hand laid fiberglass hull and decks – no teak laid decks to cause problems
- Walk around side decks
- Fuel and water tanks replaced with stainless and PVC
- Toilet with holding tank
- 4 berth forward cabin plus dinette
- Large galley, domestic gas range, eutectic fridge plus freezer located in cockpit
- Alloy tender plus 2hp outboard on davits
- Basic navigation gear including sounder and radios
- Bimini to flybridge
- Hydraulic dual station steering
- Electric windlass, chain and both plough and Danforth anchors
- Located Cleveland, Brisbane
- Inspections by appointment please