- Reference: RBP1944
- Year: 1996
- Length: 40ft 11.90m approx
40ft Timber Sharpie
This is a very large volume boat with high topsides and 4m beam. She is a very big 40 footer. Construction is heavy 19mm ply, plus an external layer of fibreglass. Frames are hardwood. Decks have been glassed and while in generally good condition needs a few things done and some maintenance before she can go back in the water.
The price has been slashed to sell “as is where is”, currently on hardstand. Would suit a tradesman or handyman.
The current and prior owners have been renovating her and have spent over $83000 but ill health now requires a quick sale. The Ford Lees 120 hp was fully rebuilt with new sleeves pistons rings bearings and has had injectors overhauled. It has done only 1 test hour. The genset is brand new and doesn’t have a single hours use. It’s a Kubota Aquavolt system. There’s lots of new bits, fridge stove etc and plenty of spares and paint to help finish.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include;
- Ford Lees 120hp 6 cyclinder diesel fully rebuilt, has done only 1 test hour since completion
- New unused Aquavolt Kubota 6kva genset
- Heavy 19mm ply with external layer of fibreglass, concrete ballasted
- Big cockpit, walk around decks
- Big volume timber cruiser, ready to use, but interior - notably cabins need work to finalise
- Navman GPS
- New SS hot water system
- Large electric windlass, 45kg anchor and lots of chain
- Tudor gas stove, new Westinghouse 240v 2 door fridge
- Large bathroom compartment with separate full size shower stall
- 1000 litres fuel in alloy tanks
- 820 litres water
- Dry stored, price includes relaunch
- and more call for full inventory