- Reference: RBP1912
- Year: 1985
- Length: 30ft 9.2m
Powercat 288 Diesel Flybridge
A HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Diesel Powercat under 50k !
Slipped, detailed, antifouled August 16 and ready to go.
Spacious powered catamaran, great ride and handling coupled with all the advantages of Diesel motors.
A large refit and upgrades have been completed over the last 2 years.
New upholstery, refit to interior layout, addition of innerspring double mattress, New clears and covers, upgrade of galley, custom stainless steel targa, rocket launchers, large custom alloy duckboard, walk through transom, batteries, solar, LED Lighting throughout, pressure pumps, morse cables, fresh water flush fitted to twin Diesels and much more.
Well known for their solid construction, stability and functional layout for family and fishing alike.
Great value diesel Powercat availablefor inspection by appointment in Redland Bay
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
• Sleeping for 6, double cabin, convertible dinette and cockpit beds.
• Enclosed bathroom with electric head and cold water shower
• Large spacious cockpit with camp covers and clears
• Enclosed flybridge with bimini and clears
• Twin Volvo Diesel Stern Drive with fresh water flush (Approx 1157 hrs)
• Cruise 20 knots, with max approx 28knots
• 400L Fuel, 200L Water
• Electric Anchor winch, Rocna Anchor, Reef Pick, Sand Anchor
• 2 x 12V start, 2 x 12BV House Batteries
• 1 x Solar panel
• 2 x 8A Portable Battery Chargers
• Lowrance LCX18C GP Chartplotter/ Souder
• GME VHF & 27Mhz
• Teac LCD TV with DVD
• Portable Gas Stove/Oven
• 65L 12V Galley Fridge/Freezer
• Custom cabinetry and ample storage
• Safety Equipment
• And much more
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.