- Reference: RBP1943
- Year: 2004
- Length: 26ft 7.92m
Ozycat 2600 Bluewater Power Catamaran
The Ozycat is one of the best kept secrets in Australian power cats.
Built on the Cougarcat 26 hull, the extra beam at 3.35m gives a fantastic amount of room and loads of stability, more than any other power cat of this length.
It has a superior ride, fixed targa and hardtop, a spacious saloon, a generous helm area with good visibility and below, a walk in full headroom toilet and shower with privacy door and a double bed also in a private cabin.
It is without doubt one of the best power cat layouts around, and when you add the Cougar cat heritage, ride and handling, you get a boat of exceptional value.
It’s a lot bigger and has more room than the Powercat 3000 and is considerably cheaper!
The size will surprise and the Ozycat is available for inspection by appointment.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
• Twin Volvo 4.3GXi-E Duoprop stern drives
• 960L Fuel, Approx 600L water
• Maxwell Electric Windlass, chain and plough
• 2 x Start , 2 x Full River AGM House Batteries
• Smart Battery Charger, 240V Shore power and outlets
• Heat exchange hot water system
• Hummingbird Helix 7 Combo Chartplotter/ Sounder
• Icom VHF Radio
• Hardtop and Clears
• Enclosed Bathroom with Electric Head
• 12V Engel Galley Fridge/Freezer
• Starboard entry door
• Large teak swim platform
• Safety equipement
• Kept in a Seapen, Also available to purchase by negotiation
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.