- Reference: RBP1939
- Year: 1983
- Length: 32ft
Island Gypsy 32
Huge price reduction. Needs some work to hull and cabin top so owner has slashed price to cover the work and more.
Classic trawler style fibreglass displacement cruiser.
Renowned for their spacious layout and quality construction by Kong & Halvorsen.
Recently slipped, antifouled and prop speed.
Economical performance with a single Ford Tempest 120hp diesel shaft drive.
Featuring sleeping for 5 with fwd V-berth double, convertible dinette double and saloon lounge single.
Enclosed bathroom with hot/cold shower and macerated head with holding tank.
Galley with gas oven and cooktop.
Full walk around decks and cockpit, Lowrance GPS Chartplotter, Sounder, Stessl 3m aluminium tender on transom davits, Mercury 6 hp and more.
Ideal boat to cruise the bay or beyond.
Negotiable vendor willing to consider reasonable offers.
Inspections by appointment in Brisbane.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
- Slipped antifouled, prop speed, Jan 2017.
- Powered by a Ford Tempest 120hp diesel shaft drive
- Fuel: 2 x 500L
- Water: 1 x 500L
- Electric windlass, Plough Anchor
- Electro 12V 15A Charger,
- 1 x Start battery, 2 x House Batteries
- Hot water system, Heat exchange
- 240VAC Shore power and outlets
- Lowrance Elite 5 Chartplotter/ Sounder
- Uniden VHF
- Sony Stereo with Clarion speakers
- Stessl 3m aluminium tender
- 6hp Mercury 2 Stroke Outboard
- Safety equipment
- Refrigeration non operational
- Requires some tlc,
- teak decks forward of age and exterior bright work due for repaint
- Available for inspection by appointment
- Please call for full inventory and further information.
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.