- Reference: RBP1797
- Year: 2006
- Length: 31.5 ft 9.6m
Tiara Coronet 29’s are renown in the USA for high levels of finish and performance and have been much sought after by those “in the know”. This boat was first ordered by the owner of one of Australia’s premium boat builders!. Modern Boating magazine reviewed the boat in 2006 and wrote ....”So why did this boat catch Bill’s eye? Was it the striking lines of the vessel? Was it the companies reputation for quality workmanship? Or was it simply that a boat of this size with her hefty engines offered him simple, stylish boating pleasure?”.
The key to this boats appeal is its performance. It is unashamedly a dayboat. While it has a compact galley, a toilet and a double berth for a couple to over night, the cockpit is where its at, with seating for 8 and up to 12 at a pinch. The 8 litre Crusader engines give sparkling sports car like performance, with cruise speeds to 30 knots and a top speed nearer 40. Despite the loads of horsepower and torque on tap economy is surprisingly good too.
This is a boat for those who simply enjoy messing around in boats – and like to do it with style and speed.
Features and equipment of this vessel include ;
- Crusader 8.1 litre 380hp engines, low hours
- Shaft drive !
- Detailed service history, all manuals available
- New risers and manifolds, New exhaust upgrade
- Electric windlass
- Simrad CX34 GPS plotter/sounder
- Simrad AP16 autopilot
- Clarion CD stereo system
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Private toilet compartment, electric Jabsco toilet
- Bimini plus extended rear awning for full length coverage
- 2 levels of seating
- Transom door to swim platform
- Aurora Inflatable tender plus 3hp outboard
- and more call for full inventory
- located SE Brisbane, inspections by appointment please