- Reference: RBS629
- Year: 2008
- Length: 44ft 13.42m
Roberts 44 Offshore world cruising yacht
A robust, high quality, go anywhere world cruising yacht. Built to sail any ocean in any conditions, with composite construction using the best foam core materials and resins. Internally fitted with exposy saturated Jarrah and premium materials. A vessel to take you anywhere in comfort and safety.
If you are looking for a high quality boat for serious adventuring in safety then read on, if you are looking for a lightweight plastic production boat then this one isnt for you.
She is a high sided, dry boat with an easy sea kindly motion, excellent access forward thanks to the flush decks and premium rail systems, well ventilated with sea hatches including spray rails, a full height hard dodger with hardtop for comfort.
Internally there is a double aft cabin, twin V berth cabin forward and a third cabin with double bunks or makes an excellent storeroom for extended cruising. The galley is huge with lots of bench and storage space and a huge fridge freezer compartment. The saloon is equally spacious and lends itself to entertaining or for liveaboard comfort.
The engine has outstanding access for servicing with both side panels removable.
This is a quality boat for serious cruisers. All inspections by appointment please.
Features and Equipment of this vessel includes:
- Robust composite construction, late model boat
- Flush deck for excellent access
- Seakindly world cruising capability
- High level custom fitout in Jarrah and other superior timbers/equipment
- Rebuilt/refurbished Isuzu 80hp diesel only 35 hrs
- Allyacht spars premium rig
- Cutter rigged
- Lewmar electric windlass, good ground tackle
- Hydraulic steering
- Dodger with hardtop
- SS custom davits with pquality tender and outboard
- Raymarine GPS
- Hooded SS BBQ
- Flush deck for excellent forward access
- Lots of deck hatches with rails
- 3 cabin interior, spacious galley and enormous saloon
- Big refridgeration and freezer area loads of storage and benchspace
- 2 Profurl furlers
- Solar panels and smart controller
- Anderson ST winches
- and so much more call for full inventory