- Reference: RBS626
- Year: 2005
- Length: 30ft 9.2m
Lidgard Super 30 Racing Yacht
Price reduced again !
A very nicely presented, budget priced performance yacht. Beautifully built in Tasmania in epoxy composites on a cedar core with carbon reinforcing, fitted with a double spreader rig and quality deck gear, winches and kevlar racing sails, this is a lively responsive boat with excellent rating prospects.
The hull has recently been repainted, the main engine overhauled and a range of other small items attended to ensure she is ready to race now. Fitted for Cat 5 racing with several extras up to Cat 3.
This is the opportunity to do some serious racing against much bigger boats at a fraction of the cost.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include the following:
- Epoxy / fibreglass / carbon construction
- Bukh 10 Hp diesel saildrive
- Hull just repainted
- Major refurbishment 2010 and 2016
- Rig overhauled and new standing rigging 2010
- Kevlar mainsail, dacron delivery main, Kevlar #2 and #3 headsails
- Masthead spinnaker and 2 fractional kites
- Setup for cat 5 racing (except for compass) plus has some gear to Cat 3
- Lively performer with good rating potential
- Lots of speed and an ideal boat for WAGS or twilight racing
- Very well laid out deck with quality fittings, jammers and Harken.lewmar winches
- Upgraded, deeper rudder
- Ready to race or great daysailor