- Reference: RBS631
- Year: 2008
- Length: 40ft 11.99m
Hanse 400e world cruising yacht
A superbly equipped world cruising yacht.
The Hanse 400 is a fast, comfortable yacht, with epoxy hull to the waterline and a lead keel for increased stability and stiffness. Seatime has been extensively upgraded and outfitted and has journeyed from Europe to Australia via Canada and the Pacific.
Seatime is a 2 cabin version. That means significantly bigger cabins, one bathroom and huge cockpit storage, essential for long term independant cruising. She is fitted with premium anchoring systems and equipment, extra anchors, retractable bow thruster, lots of solar and wind generation, Jefa steering, genset, rod rigging lifelines, extra sails, a full suite of Simrad electronics, running poles, full dodger, bimini and side curtains to enclose the cockpit, Aries windvane steering, liferaft and much more.
This is a superior vessel, extensively equipped for long distance independant cruising. The owners are living aboard so all inspections are by appointment please. Vessel is located in Brisbane.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- 2 cabin layout, lots of interior space
- Huge storage for extended cruising
- Configured and equipped for long range fully independant cruising
- Jefa steering direct drive to quadrant plus emergency tiller
- Lead keel (greater stability)
- Epoxy hull (no osmosis)
- Sparcraft double swept back spreader rig
- Roller furling headsail
- Custom anchor roller system, retractable, stainless sheathed bow to prevent damage from anchor, Stainless Delta anchor and spare 18kg stainless anchor in custom mount on transom, 100m of the best German stainless chain, cost 5000 Euro's !
- AB dinghy with 4 stroke Honda outboard, transom manual crane and storage platform
- 650 watts of solar panels with regulators
- Aries windvane steering system
- Airwind wind generator
- SDC (Yamaha electronics) 2kva genset
- Sidepower retractable bowthruster
- Full suite of Simrad electronics inlcuding GPS, sounder, sumlog, radar, autopilot, wind instruments, passive and active AIS, VHF with power mike plus Icom handheld VHF radios
- 2 personal EPIRBS
- Yanmar 40hp diesel with SD50 saildrive and Flexifold 3 blade propellor
- Holding tank to toilet
- Plastimo lifesling system
- Winslow 4 man liferaft in Valise
- Custom teak passarelle can also be used as ladder or fender support
- Rod rigging lifelines
- 4 near new batteries
- Inverter, battery charger
- Bimini , Dodger, full side curtains to enclose cockpit
- Teak floor and trim to cockpit
- Gas stove, 12v fridge, lots of storage and bench space, safety strap
- extensive inventory of extras and spares, call for full details
- Inspections by appointment please