- Reference: RBP1918
- Year: 2004
- Length: 33ft 10m
Seafarer 33 Flybridge Cruiser
Under Contract !
Two names synonymous with excellence in the boating world …..SEAFARER – PERKINS.
This Seafarer 33 was launched in 2004. The hull was from Seafarer with a custom crafted interior in New Guinea Rosewood by shipwright Kym Gross. The engine is a Perkins shaft drive 240hp. This is a 2 cabin vessel with large saloon, generous well equipped galley and excellent cockpit for outdoor living, complete with high coamings and a transom door for easy access. The Perkins provides economical cruising and good range whether at 8/9 knots or 13/14. The engine has just 116 hours after a complete rebuild.
The vessel has an excellent service history and a good history of upgrades including a recent addition of a Simrad NSS 12 GPS system. A quality boat well cared for and presented.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
• Perkins 6354 6 cylinder shaft drive diesel. Full rebuild and gearbox overhaul, turbo and engine mounts 2014. Just 115 hrs since.
• Very good electrical installation, full switch board with circuit breakers, 1 NZ442 start batteries near new, 4 by 225 a/hr 6v house batteries near new. Shore power. 2000 watt inverter, battery charger. Honda portable generator for on boat use.
• Simrad 12 inch colour NSS12 GPS system with wireless router.
• Maxwell electric windlass with plough anchor and plenty of chain.
• Swift inflatable with indestructible Tohatsu outboard on custom SS removable davits.
• Transom door centre of transom to swim platform
• Premium gas BBQ
• Big galley with loads of bench space and storage, top loading fridge, top loading freezer, gas cooktop. Microwave oven, stainless bowl sink with pressure water.
• 2 cabins, front master with double and second with double bunks
• Large bathroom with electric toilet fitted with macerator and holding tank
• New bimini and covers/clears to flybridge, rear Euro style awning, window shades
• Walk around side decks
• And much more, please call for the detailed inventory