- Reference: RBP1974
- Year: 1988
- Length: 40ft 12.20m
Ranger 40 aft cabin motor cruiser
Ideal coastal cruiser or liveaboard vessel. Hand laid fibreglass hull with twin Volvo 165 diesels for long range and economy. Big saloon, double side access doors, island master rear cabin with ensuite and separate guests forward cabin. Comprehensive galley, good suite of electronics. Huge aft deck entertainment area, under cover and fully enclosed. Equally spacious flybridge area. Good tender. Very good ground tackle. A serious cruisng boat or a comfortable live aboard vessel. Well maintained and serviced by knowledgeable and experienced owner.
Features and equipment of this vessel include:
- Aft cabin layout, huge island master cabin
- Large entertainment area above
- Forward guests cabin with separate bathroom
- U shaped lower galley with large 2 door fridge, electric cooking, generous benchspace and storage
- Spacious saloon, parquetry floors, quality headliner, loose lounge chairs, delightful ambience
- 2 side access doors and opening windows
- Well equipped dual helms. Lower helm has Raymarine GPS, sounder, radios including HF SSB, VHF and 27 mhz, upper station also has autopilot and Lowrance HDS GPS system
- Good engineroom access to TAMD 40B 165 hp straight six Volvo diesels, Onan 7 kva genset.
- Excellent economy at 15 l/hr for 7.5 kts, long range tanks and stainless steel water tanks
- 2 toilets and bathrooms, holding tank system.
- Bimini to flybridge, full clears, mostly new, rear deck awning fully enclosed rear deck area.
- Near new Achilles inflatable with 8hp outboard stored on swim platform
- Laid beech decks
- Electric windlass with serious anchoring gear - approx 80lb Delta plus Danforth backup
- Sovereign Gas BBQ
- Good service history, cooling system overhauled recently
- Ready to cruise anywhere now
- Call for detailed inventory or to make appointment to inspect
- Located Scarborough, Queensland.