- Reference: RBP1979
- Year: 2009
- Length: 14m 45ft
Roger Hill designed 14m Aluminium Power Catamaran
Superb design, professionally crafted by one of New Zealands leading multihull builder, very little use and now presented in excellent condition for a discerning buyer.
This is a large 4 cabin power catamaran, spacious and seaworthy and specially designed with a view to extended coastal cruising. Powered by 370hp Yanmars, she has just 190 hours on the clock, can cruise at 18 kts with a range over 600 miles or 1080 miles at 7.5kts 0 opening up a world of cruising opportunities.
The aft deck is teak finished, generous and an ideal entertainment area, full length hardtop and able to be fully enclosed, the saloon huge, with separate lounge seating and dining table, full galley, opening windows with panoramic viewing, leather appointed seating and European beech timberwork. The flybridge is fully enclosed and houses the helm with electrnic controls, a full suite of Raymarine electronics as well as seating and dining table plus a rear dinghy storage area with electric crane.
There are four cabins, 2 bathrooms. The main has walk around island bed with side access to both sides, a rarity in power cats, a second double cabin with single (ideal for small family members), a third cabin with double and a private cabin with king single.
This is a superior vessel in excellent condition, economical yet with a great turn of speed, high cruising capability at 18 kts or sprint to 23, yet can go a long way to remote locations. She is large, luxurious and very capable thanks to the offshore pedigree of Roger Hills designs.
Located Lake Macquarie, NSW, all inspections by prior arrangement please.
Features and Equipment of this vessel includes:
- Yanmar 6L series 370hp shaft drive engines just 190 hrs
- Westerbeke 5.7kva genset just 4 hrs
- Marvair air conditioning to forward master cabins
- Full suite Raymarine electronics includng GPS, 1kw sounder, 2kw Radar, Smartpilot and VHF
- Glendinning electronic controls
- Davco crane and dinghy storage (no tender)
- Fully equipped galley with 4 br gas cooktop and grill, convection microwave, Isotherm fridge in stainless steel
- Second Isotherm fridge plus Isotherm freezer on aft deck
- Teak trimmed cockpit floor
- Briski 5 blade propellors
- All top brand name equipment used, Racor filters, Flojet and Jabsco pumps,Isotherm, Marvair, Polyflex to name just a few
- Quick windlass with Sarca anchor and lots of chain plus chain counter
- Props in half tunnels for better shaft angle and superior performance
- Lightweight composite GRP fully enclosed flybridge
- 2400 litres of fuel, 915 litres of water plus 1 by 150 litre black water tanks
- Victron charger and inverter, professionally wired vessel to a high standard
- and so much more please call for full inventory