- Reference: RBP1983
- Year: 2001
- Length: 38ft 11.58m
Mustang 3800 Sports Cruiser 2001
Australian built, robust roomy sports cruiser, still with the best cockpit layout around. Upper aea has table and seating plus helm, lower area has huge room for family activities, fishing, diving or just messing around in boats, or can be a large entertainment area. More room than any other sports cruiser. Internally there are two permanent beds plus a convertible dinette, a full galley, bathroom and plenty of storage space.
Powered by twin Mercruiser 6.2's with more torque than the standard 5.7's usually found in this model Serviced by Paul Kenyon a Mercruiser specialist with new manifolds and risers January 2018.
Full length covers with camping covers at the rear and an extended rear deck awning.
Ready to go boating now.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Mercruiser 6.2 sterndrives with Bravo II legs, approx 850 hrs
- New manifolds and risers January 2018
- Serviced by PMK Marine
- Airconditioned (shore power)
- Two cabins, forward double rear queen
- Hydraulic steering tilt adjustable
- Electric windlass with chain counter
- Full awnings, camping covers and extended rear awning
- Electric toilet
- Large charger and inverter
- Furuno GPS sounder, GME VHF
- Trim tabs
- Weber Q BBQ
- Swim platform, custom rear rails
- Inflatable tender on snap davits with yamha 4 hp outboard
- Steerable spotlight
- Full galley, 2 hob cooker, fron opening fridge and microwave
- Separate dinette
- gas and fume detector
- and more call for details