- Reference: RBP1894
- Year: 2001
- Length: 10m 33ft
Kellick 33 Flybridge Motor Yacht
A rare find! Its not often these desirable vessels come on the second hand market and even rarer in this condition with this level of equipment. This is a quality boat, well equipped and presented.
The Kellick is a production fibreglass cruiser with plenty of go, its not a 6 knot plodder. 2100 rpm gives 16 knots and WOT over 19 knots, allowing you to cover plenty of ground or cross bars with ease, aided by the protective keel. If you want to go slow, 8.5 knots can be achieved at a mere 1400 rpm, providing excellent economy and range from the 1800 litres of fuel. A big cockpit and direct access to the same level saloon makes these ideal for our climate and the way we use our boats. A robust construction with serious engineering sets these apart from the mainstream. This boat has a hydraulic windlass and a generous 13kva 3 phase 415 volt generator giving capacity to run a lot of things, much like a commercial boat, from where the Kellick has its origins.
All inspections by appointment only, please.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
• Cummins CTA8.3M1 diesel 300hp shaft drive
• Stamford Isuzu 3 phase 13kva genset !
• Airconditioned, Cruiseair system
• Teak aft deck
• Premium Barefoot RIB and Yamaha 4hp outboard
• Muir hydraulic winch
• 1800 litres fuel and 400 litres water
• Lectrasan toilet system with holding tank
• Dual controls, twin helm stations
• Targa bar and radar mast
• Xantrex and Truecharge charger and inverter
• Electrolysis blocker
• Lowrance HDS GPS combo with sounder, Coursemaster autopilot, JRC2000 radar, Icom M45 VHF GME 27mhz
• Soniq TV, Clarion sound system
• Hardtop over flybridge and extended deck over cockpit with dinghy rack
• Webber Q2200 BBQ
• Service planned for this month, antifouled December 2015
• Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.