- Reference: RBP1952
- Year: 1983
- Length: 13.4m 44 ft
Island Gypsy 44 aft cabin motor cruiser
An excellent example of these highly sought after coastal cruisers. Lady Jack has undergone considerable renovations in recent times and now presents ready to go. This is a Kong and Halvorsen built vessel, 3 cabins with master island bed in the aft cabin plus 2 forward cabins. She has a number of additions and modifications to improve the already excellent layout and equipment.
Engines are the up spec 60 series at 255hp instead of the usual 120-165 hp alternatives, which gives much better cruising speed with similar economy plus the ability to punch along in windy or rough conditions. The swim platform is a custom work of art, giving excellent access on and off the boat with its built in stern steps and huge "Boot" or storage locker for all those odds and ends. Internally she has the trademark high quality joinery, with modern additions like full stainless benches in the galley, an electric "pop up" LCD TV, stainless steel front oening fridge and 2 very well equipped helm stations.
Have a good look at the engineroom photos. This is one of the best presented enginerooms we have seen in a long while. Clean dry engines, custom drip trays, improved lighting, stainless tanks, new alloy fuel tanks, battery boxes, generator contained in an acoustic box, carpeted floors, manual and electric bilge pumps, new chargers and inverters.
These are ideal for a cruising couple with excellent access getting on and off, full walkaround decks for easy foredeck access, a large full width rear deck and a flybridge setup for entertaining.
They have a great ride at sea, are confortable and sea kindly, easily driven and economical.
This vessel is one of the best we have seen and well worthy of an inspection.
Features and equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo TAMD60C 255hp diesel engines, larger than usual for better performance
- Onan 6.5 kva genset
- Spectacular engine room, neat as a pin, stainless water tanks, new alloy fuel tanks, carpeted, drip trays for engines
- Victron chargers and inverters (new)
- Walk around side decks
- Side access door to lower helm
- Spacious aft deck
- Custom swim platform, large storage "Boot" and rear access stairs - no ladders here!
- Huge flybridge tastefully decorated and set up for entertaining
- Solid ground tackle, electric windlass, good anchor and lots of chain
- Excellent helm fit out. multiple Garmin GPSMap 750 units, Autohelm and Furuno sounders, Coursemaster autopilot, Furuno radar, multiple VHF and 27mhz radios
- Master aft cabin with queen island bed, excellent storage and private en suite bathroom
- 2 forward cabins, V berth double, plus 3rd cabin with double bunks
- Forward bathroom
- Raritan toilets and holding tank
- Delightful saloon with large table and casual seating, "Pop up" LCT TV on electric actuator
- Full galley, front opening stainless fridge, custom stainless benchtops, 2 hob electric cooktop, Sharp microwave and plenty of storage.
- Extra refridgeration aft deck
- and much more call for full inventory.