- Reference: RBP1963
- Year: 2001
- Length: 60ft 18.3m
Hyatt 60 Luxury Motor Yacht
A spacious, luxurious, very well appointed 60 footer with separate living areas, a fully equipped galley, ideal for Sydney Harbour, The Gold Coast for cruising, living aboard or as an apartment at Hamilton Island or Port Douglas. Huge opportunities for an excellent,comfortable boat at a bargain price.
An excellent layout, with stern boarding stairs to an upper deck saloon with private en suite, down to the galley and dining area, 2 forward cabins with a guests island double and a second cabin with double berths. The rear master has an island queen, an amazing en suite and direct access through a store room laundry to the rear deck. The upper level houses the bridge with an extensive array of electronics, comfortable seating, camera systems, great visibility and fully enclosed.
Nice N Ezy is surprisingly economical for a 60 footer. Speed is 1 knot per 100 revs, so 1500 gives 15 knots at 40 litres per hr each. 8-0 can be had at rates a 40 footer would be envious of.
She is very well presented, has just had $25,000 spent on service, long term maintenance, detailing and out of water antifouling etc and needs nothing to cruise or move on board now. Survey report recently completed.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Luxurious large volume inland or coastal cruiser or an ideal liveaboard vessel or apartment
- Multiple living areas, huge spacious saloon, separate dining and galley
- Amazing aft cabin, with more room than a small apartment, luxury en suite, lots of storage and direct access to transom platfom
- Easy access with stern platform and stairs
- Caterpillar 660 diseels for great turn of speed with 18 kts cruise or an economical 8-9 for economy. Fuel use a miserly 40 lph each at 15 kts, fantastic for a big boat.
- Large bridge with extensive array of electronics. Raytheon GPS, pilot, sounder, wind instruments, radar, electronic engine controls, Interphase forward facing sonar, camera system
- Gormets galley with electric cooking, Ceran cooktop, Whirlpool fridge, convection oven and black granite benchtops
- 5 marine air conditioning systems, numerous TV's, washing machine
- Muir windlass 60lb CQR style anchor spare anchor and rode
- Hydraulic steering, Sidepower bow thruster, Bennett tabs
- 4 blade props just propspeeded and hull anti fouled
- Northern Lights genset 20kva
- 3.2 Zodiac with crane and 15hp four stroke Honda
- Vacumaid system throughout
- 2 Icemakers
- and a huge inventory list too detailed to include here, call for details