- Reference: RBP1953
- Year: 1993
- Length: 13.7m 45ft
Horizon 45 Sundeck aft cabin motor cruiser
A very well priced 2 cabin flybridge cruiser. has large aft master queen cabin and guests double forward, lots of lounging and entertaining spaces and is very well fitted with excellent galley and dual helms with a full suite of electronics.
The 3208 375hp Cats give a cruise speed of 17-18 knots and WOT of 23 knots. Economical cruising at 17 knots for 85 litres per hour, very good for a boat of this size and displacement.
She has very good access forward thansk to the wide walkaround decks, easy access to board from the rear boarding and swim platform, with stairs to the sundeck. The large RIB is stored on the transom with 8hp outboard complete with swivelling bracket for easy launch and retrieve without having to take the motor off the tender.
Boat competitively priced to move it fast. Not many 45 footers around at this price!
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Cat 3208 375hp diesels with just 842 indicated
- Shaft drive
- Onan genset 7kva
- Large rear sundeck. large flybridge
- Walkaround decks with teak trim
- rear boarding platform/swim platform
- Premium tender with 8hp outboard and swivelling bracket on snap davits
- 2 double cabins, rear island master queen, forward guests double, also island bed
- Comfortable well equipped saloon
- Lower level dinette converts to double berth
- Generous galley with plenty of bench and storage space
- 2 door 12/240 refrigerator
- Electric cooktop with oven, microwave oven
- Electric vertical capstain windlass, Delta anchor and good chain
- Good suite of electronics, Furuno Navnet GPS, sounder, 32 mile radar, autopilot, VHF and 27 mhz radios, chain counter and large panel of gauges
- Samsung 40' LCD TV, DVD and speaker system
- 1600 litres fuel, 800 litres water, 100 litres holding tank
- and more call for full inventory
- all inspections by appointment please
- Located Raby Bay Brisbane