- Reference: RBP1984
- Year: 2007
- Length: 12m 41'5"
Clipper 40 Heritage Sedan Motor Cruiser
A lovely example of these excellent coastal cruisers. Very well maintained and presented and fully equipped with a range of premium equipment. Fitted with Cummins diesel, Onan gen set, dual Cruise Air conditioning, additional refrigeration, a quality AB alloy bottom RIB with a deck crane and extended rear awning, dual cabins including island master forward and a full suite of Raymarine electronics.
Has all the right things for comfortable cruising – big cockpit with transom door access, swim platform with rails, one level cockpit ad saloon, panoramic windows, excellent walk around side decks, good safety rails, bow thruster, long range and great economy – even a large engine room for terrific service access.
A one owner boat located in Brisbane.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
• Cummins 220B engine, 8 kts cruise at excellent fuel economy and long range from the 1100 litre tank, only 667 hrs
• Onan 7kva generator just 250 hrs
• Dual Cruise Air systems
• Vetus bow thruster
• Excellent galley with Corian style bench tops, dual hob electric cook top, commercial 1100w Panasonic microwave, Dometic front opening 12v fridge
• Eutectic top loading freezer in cockpit
• Hynautic dual station hydraulic steering
• Muir windlass, 100m chain to Rocna main anchor plus backup
• 6 batteries, dual chargers, Victron inverter charging systems with Phoenix monitoring system
• Full suite of Raymarine electronics – lower helm has C120 panel GPS, pilot, sounder, wind and 48 mile radar, upper station has the same except C80 panel, Icom VHF radios including handheld.
• Miele electric BBQ
• LCD TV and sound system
• Ultra leather upholstery
• Front shade cloth covers to windscreen
• Extended rear awning • Swim platform with rails and ladder
• AB premium tender alloy bottom 9ft plus Yamaha 15hp 2 stroke outboard
• Electric deck crane
• Lectrasan toilet to holding tank
• Spares, and more
• Inspections by appointment please