- Reference: RBP1962
- Year: 2000
- Length: 15.99m 52.5ft
16m Alloy commercial vessel, ex Police Boat, with certificate of survey 2b, 1d.
A rare find. Vessel in full commercial survey in class 2B for operations up to 200 miles form the coast for 10+2 or 1D for 19+2. Beautifully built in Western Australia for the NSW Police service and launched in 2000 with an extensive refit and renovation in 2015.
This is a premium vessel, superbly engineered, with an excellent manner and seakindliness offshore and fitted for extended and diverse operations. She has large rear deck, double door transom access, bollard for towing with 2 tonne pull capacity, crew accommodation quarters with galley, air lift helm with extensive navigation equipment including engine room camera monitoring, new Simrad GPS systems, large fuel capacity with room to extend, through hull moonpool for underwater operations etc. The vessel would suit use as a tender for offshore work, commercial diving operations, research or hydrgraphic survey work or similar pursuits.
Vigilant has just been antifouled, all equipment is in excellent order and all documentaion is current including certificate of survey (AMSA), and reports on shafts, propscan, UT hull thickness and survey inspection.
The vessel was repowered in 2014, engines have done under 600 hrs. She was fully repainted in 2016.
Shallow draft for inshore work.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Yanmar 485kw 700hp main engines 590 hrs only
- 20kva gen set similar hrs, all new 2014
- Repainted hull 2016
- $160k refit by Harrops
- Certificate of Survey (AMSA) 2B 10+2, 1D 19+2
- Full current documentation
- 4000 litres fuel plus room to add more
- Taylor exhaust system and wet boxes
- Moon Pool for through hull operations
- Tow post
- Double transom doors
- Extended swim dive boarding platform
- SS davits with SS winch
- AB alloy bottom inflatable tender with 15hp Yamaha near new
- Excellent engine room access
- 30 l/hr Spectra water maker
- 2 by 15 amp shore power plus 3 phase input
- Custom SS manifold bilge system including overboard pumping utility
- Air lift helm seats
- Fully equipped helm, 2 GPS systems. new Simrad NSS9, another to 22 inch monitor, sounder, AP4 autopilot, JMA 3300 radar, engine room camera system (4)
- Spectra 30 l/hr water maker
- All new batteries 2015, N200 mains plus house, gen set, wiper and radios batteries ($8000)
- Pantograph wipers
- new Bruce anchor, plus reserve plus new 80m chain
- Muir windlass
- Raymarine and Simrad VHF radios, Codan 9390 SSB HF radio with auto tuner and Moonraker antenna
- 400 litres fuel, 800 litres water
- Crew acommodation for 4
- galley with 2 hob electric cooktop, 2 door fridge and microwave
- Hardtop to flybridge
- Full length rear deck awning
- Removeable rear deck seating
- Through hull moonpool amidships for underwater monitoring system (not included)
- 2 RFD Coastal liferafts with hydrostatic release in survey
- Sapphire engine room fire system
- Saniloo toilet system
- and more call for full inventory or to make appointment to inspect