- Reference: RBP1988
- Year: 2004
- Length: 38ft 11.58m
Mustang 3800 Sports Cruiser
One of the best family cruisers around – and this one of the best examples we have seen. A very well kept and maintained vessel by a caring and knowledgeable owner. The Mustang 3800 is a spacious, well built and smooth riding boat ideal for the family in local waters or offshore. A generous cockpit, big saloon with double berths at both ends of the vessel and a convertible dinette provides sleeping for 6 inside. The rear cabin one of the best around with good ventilation and easy access alongside the private lounge.
This vessel has been recently antifouled, polished and serviced, all records are available. The usual issues everyone should know about have all been attended to – new manifolds and risers, good covers and service. The boat has all the additions you want when buying a Mustang 3800 – a swim platform, genset, air conditioning, bow thruster, good RIB tender and storage system. BBQ and stern rails – this one has the best with bigger rails and double gates.
This is a quality boat, please call for the full details and to arrange an inspection. A detailed inventory, photographs, video, service receipts, ships manuals for all equipment are available.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Volvo 5.7’s with Duo prop drives, engines fitted with Neutra salt system,
- Low engine hrs, under 550, and excellent service history available
- Kohler genset just 126 hrs
- Airconditioned, 16000btu Cruiseair system
- Side power Bow thruster
- Rear Swim platform
- Custom timber cockpit table
- Custom rear rails with opening gates both sides, stainless dinghy support brackets, BBQ mount
- Good covers, front windscreen shade cover and forward strata glass premium clears
- Full galley with front opening fridge, 2 hob electric ceramic cooktop, lots of bench and storage space, microwave and coffeemaker
- Excellent rear cabin, still one of the best around with great access, a lounge seat and a spacious double berth with good ventilation
- Forward double berth, plus convertible dinette
- Electric toilet to holding tank
- Maxwell 1200 electric windlass, plough anchor plus backup Danforth
- Bennet trim tabs
- Xantrax 40 amp hr charger and battery monitor system
- Ritchie compass, Navman Tracker GPS and sounder, new Faria gauges including GPS based speedometer for accuracy. Icom VHF radio.
- Clarion stereo system with CD stacker, Palsonic TV, Fusion Bluetooth connect
- Aquapro RIB inflatable on custom stern rail system, 4hp outboard
- Excellent service history, recent antifoul, polish and service. Records available as wella s all manuals and service program.
- Inspections by appointment please, located Raby Bay Brisbane