- Reference: RBS611
- Year: 2006
- Length: 9m 29.5ft
GBE Sportsdeck Sailing Catamaran
Excellent compact coastal cruiser with a surprising level of performance. This is the last GBE Sportsdeck built by Express Multihulls in October 2006. It has had very little use and presents in above average condition. The vessel has been well optioned and maintained and presents ready to cruise.
The layout features 2 double berths, a compact but fully equipped galley with cooker and good refrigeration, a bathroom with shower and toilet closed off by a doorway, a bridgedeck saloon area under cover with seating for 4 and an effective cockpit with custom seating, controls lead aft, and a good suite of electronics.
This is an easy to sail vessel ideal for the cruising couple.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
• Lambourne rig, Doyle sails including full battened main, headsail on furler and reaching spinnaker on retractable bowsprit
• Hond 20hp 4 stroke engine
• Twin anchor setup
• Harken winches
• Electric windlass
• Tiller steered with retractable rudders and daggerboards, permits very shallow water operation and good upwind performance
• 2 double cabins
• Truma gas water heating and storage system
• Lido 2br gas stove, Isotherm 65 litre front opening fridge • Hot shower, electric toilet with holding tank
• Hardtop and awnings to enclose cockpit
• Solar panels and regulators
• Garmin GPS, with east coast maps, Raymarine depth, autopilot, sounder and VHF radio
• Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.