- Reference: RBP1990
- Year: 2012
- Length: 40 feet
FUSION 40 Powercat
If you are looking for a beautifully appointed power catamaran to cruise the bay or around the coast then you need to look at this boat. After an extensive upgrade and remodel this is a turn key boat ready for it’s next family to enjoy life to its fullest. The current owner really hasn’t spared any expense in making this a one of a kind boat that truly stands out from the crowd. So if you are looking at a Perry, a Brava, a Brady or something similar then add this one to your must see list.
Powered by two economical yet powerful 260hp Yanmar shaft drives Ocean Dancer cruises at a comfortable 18 knots and can sprint to 24 knots if the need arises. Once you have arrived at your destination you can relax on the back deck, catch some sun on the front or enjoy the view from the large open flybridge, simply your choice. With sleeping berths for six in three separate cabins and two bathrooms the whole family can enjoy the overnight or week long trips in absolute comfort.
Features and Equipment of this vessel include:
- Launched in 2012
- Extensive upgrade and remodel over the past 24 months
- Top of the line appliances with ICEER refrigeration
- Super economical and efficient Diesel stove and oven
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the boat
- Full custom sound system
- Striking custom wrap guaranteed to turn heads
- New custom latex mattresses
- 260hp Yanmar engines with less than 700 hours
- New genset with less than 100 hours
- Serviced and antifouled in early 2018
- And so much more
- Inspections by appointment please
Call for full details and inventory or to make an appointment to view.
Every care is taken when compiling this information; however we take no responsibility as to its accuracy. Prospective Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of this information by their own inspection, or engage a Marine Surveyor.
We are pleased to be members of the Boating Industry Association. For your peace of mind, we recommend you only deal with BIA members.