- Reference: RBP1926
- Year: 2001
- Length: 8.69m 30.3ft
Bayliner Ciera 2855 LX Sports Cruiser
A large volume single engined sports cruiser very well maintained and serviced. 30 ft overall including the extended swim platoform. Significantly more interior room than the popular Mustang 28. Fitted with a Mercruiser 7.4 with Bravo II leg, manifolds and risers replaced last year. Near new bimini and clears. Generous interior, large galley, 2 double beds plus a convertible dinette. No need to demount the table to make a second bed. Near new Simrad GPS and sounder, VHF and 27mhz radio, rear custom rails, large hooded BBQ with SS gas bottle.
Excellent performance, great ride and handling and a lot of boat for not a lot of money!
Inspections by appointment please, located Raby Bay Brisbane.
Features and equipment of this vessel include;
- Mercruiser 7.4 litre EFI engine with Bravo II leg, manifolds and risers replaced last year
- Extended swim platform with custom stainless steel rails, baitboard and rod racks
- Large cockpit with fold down seats for extra space
- Cockpit table, removable
- Good range of electronics on the helm, tilt adjustable hydraulic steering, trim tabs, new Simrad EVo 3 GPS and depth sounder (transducer supplied but not fitted) VHF and 27mhz radios
- Sony sound system
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Generous saloon with forward double bed, aft double and separate dinette. No need to put tables down to make a bed!
- Front opening 12v fridge
- 2 burner alcohol/electric stove
- Lots of storage
- Euro version boat which means complaint electric/shore power
- Large bathroom, electric toilet with new macerator, large PVC holding tank
- Very good bimini and clears, both replaced in last 18 months
- and more call for ful inventory please